- Director, Chesapeake Aesthetic Surgery
- Clinical Instructor of Urology, George Washington University Hospital
- Regional Director Male Fertility, Shady Grove Fertility Reproductive Science Center
Dr. Karen Boyle is nationally recognized, fellowship trained expert in female/male sexual health and sexual reconstruction as well as male infertility and microsurgery. Dr. Boyle has a special focus on both sexual function and genital aesthetics, including diVa® Laser Vaginal Therapy, labiaplasty, clitoral hood reduction, vaginoplasty, and all other genital related surgeries.
- Female urology specialist
- Director, Center for Continence and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction at Chesapeake Urology
- Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Physician Assistant, Women’s Health