- Director, Chesapeake Aesthetic Surgery
- Clinical Instructor of Urology, George Washington University Hospital
- Regional Director Male Fertility, Shady Grove Fertility Reproductive Science Center
Dr. Karen Boyle is nationally recognized, fellowship trained expert in female/male sexual health and sexual reconstruction as well as male infertility and microsurgery. Dr. Boyle has a special focus on both sexual function and genital aesthetics, including diVa® Laser Vaginal Therapy, labiaplasty, clitoral hood reduction, vaginoplasty, and all other genital related surgeries.
- Female urology specialist
Dr. Kelly Johnson is fellowship trained in female urology, neurourology, and reconstructive surgery. She practices female and general urology and specializes in urinary incontinence (male and female)/ voiding dysfunction, stress urinary incontinence, overactive bladder, pelvic reconstructive surgery, pelvic organ prolapse, chronic pelvic pain, interstitial cystitis/painful bladder syndrome and recurrent urinary tract infections. Dr. Johnson also treats complex neurogenic conditions of the bladder and pelvic area.
- Director, Center for Continence and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction at Chesapeake Urology
Dr. Staiman diagnoses and treats conditions including recurrent urinary tract infections (UTIs), urinary frequency, nocturnal enuresis, hematuria, small kidney stones, and incontinence. Dr. Staiman’s clinical interests include incontinence and pelvic prolapse, urinary infections, hematuria and voiding dysfunction, and kidney stone disease.
- Women’s Health Nurse Practitioner
- Certified Physician Assistant, Women’s Health