Andrew M. Shapiro, M.D., F.A.C.S.
- Director, Center for Continence and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction at Chesapeake Urology
Dr. Andrew Shapiro is the Director of the Center for Continence and Pelvic Floor Dysfunction at Chesapeake Urology and Chief of Urology at the University of Maryland Rehabilitation & Orthopaedic Institute. He specializes in pelvic health conditions including the diagnosis and management of urinary incontinence in women and men, pelvic organ prolapse, voiding dysfunction, and neuro-urology.
American Board of Urology; Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
diVa® Laser Vaginal Therapy, Male and Female Voiding Dysfunction, Incontinence, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia/BPH, Neurogenic bladder, UroLift
- Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania, BSE
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine, M.D.
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston Surgical Internship
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston Urology Residency Program
- University of Texas Medical School at Houston Urology
- Fellowship in Female Urology, Neurology and Urinary Tract Reconstruction
Honors and Awards
Dr. Shapiro has presented at numerous national and international conferences.